Are you an energetic and positive individual who values teamwork and is interested in working in a fast-paced environment with some amazing people? Our dynamic law firm is looking for a full-time Front Desk Coordinator to join our team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a standard of excellence for client care and customer service. We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working for a law firm, someone who thrives in a people-driven environment and enjoys challenges with high attention to detail. An enthusiastic, caring, energetic and proactive person with great team spirit who takes pride in delivering an exceptional client experience, demonstrates active leadership, and excels within a team environment will thrive in this role. Must be proficient with all Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel) and bilingual is a requirement.
Job Duties include:
- Operate multi-line telephone console, receive and record oral information from telephone callers or in person and communicate to attorneys and staff with a professional demeanor
- Meet and greet clients/visitors with a professional appearance
- Maintain confidentiality at all times with first-class communication skills
- Interact with clients, opposing counsel, and others, in person or via the telephone or email, in a courteous and highly professional manner delivering strong client care.
- Various facilities duties as and when required. This will include meeting room set up, delivery, and removal of catering from meeting rooms and mailroom services.
- Provide support to attorneys and other legal staff where necessary
- Schedule and maintain records for use of conference rooms.
- Maintain ample supplies in conference rooms and kitchen and reception area and assist with ordering supplies for the office.
- Maintain neatness of reception area and conference rooms.
About the firm:
We formed Bast Amron to be a law firm unlike any other, one that reflects our values and beliefs. For that reason, we have not placed our people into departments or other categorical boxes. We strive to operate outside the box. In fact, that is the genesis of our firm logo – Bast Amron is literally outside the box.
Our unique culture is reflected in the drawing together of individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Bast Amron encourages the best people, regardless of race, religion, belief, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, or age, to fulfill their professional aspirations with us so as to create an exciting and diverse legal environment.
If you have these qualities and want to work in an exciting but professional and collegial environment with the opportunity for upward mobility, then please send your resume to email@example.com with the words Front Desk in the subject line. Please include your compensation expectation and a short sentence or two about why you will be a positive addition to our team.