MIAMI, FL- November 2, 2023- Bast Amron Partner Jeffrey Bast and Attorney Jaime Leggett will be panelists on a Webinar “Dual-Track Chapter 11 Cases: Designing and Implementing Sale Toggles to Maximize and Test Market Value” hosted by Strafford on Monday, November 20, from 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm EST.
The webinar will discuss dual-track Chapter 11 strategies that simultaneously prepare for reorganization with continued operations while also marketing the distressed business for sale to a third party. The program will review the advantages of such plans for both debtors and creditors and what creditors expect to see in such plans.
- Overview of sale toggles
- Typical structures of proposed plans
- Role of stalking horse bidders
- Reserve pricing
- Incentivizing potential purchasers and maximizing bidders Key supporting creditors
- Key supporting creditors
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- How should toggles be structured and implemented to maximize value?
- What are the risks of the dual-track approach?
- How can debtors comply with Section 1125 and test the value of the business?
To learn more, click here. *There is a cost to attend