MIAMI, FL – August 9, 2022 –Bast Amron partner Brett Amron co-authored an article for Norton Bankruptcy Law Adviser‘s April 2022 Issue 4 titled Third-Party Releases—Where Do We Stand? The publication is a monthly Analysis of Important Issues and Recent Developments in Bankruptcy Law. Published by Thomson Reuters.
Edited by the Honorable Keith M. Lundin, Norton Bankruptcy Law Adviser gives you the latest information on some of today’s most important bankruptcy issues. This newsletter covers topics such as:
- Chapter 11 cases (postconviction issues, injunctive orders, partnership debtors, lockouts)
- Chapter 13 cases (federal tax liens, stripping down, interaction between proof of claim and confirmation process, “protected disposable income”)
- Partnerships (impact of Code §1111(b) on financial obligations of nondebtor partners)
- U.S. Trustee Programs (GOA conclusions)
- And various other issues (“new value” exception, public pension benefits, retirement plans)
To read the full article, click here.
*Reprinted from Norton Bankruptcy Law Adviser, 2022 No. 4 (April 2022), with permission of Thomson Reuters. Copyright © 2022. Further use without the permission of Thomson Reuters is prohibited. For further information about this publication, please visit https://legal.thomsonreuters.com/en/products/law-books or call 800.328.9352.