On November 4th, we will host our 4th Annual Business Advantage Forum. Our theme this year is EMPOWERMENT: How to Energize Your Team for Success in Today’s Workplace
This Forum will provide a unique opportunity to learn from experts in the field and share best practices for empowering our workforce for growth and success in 2021 and beyond.
- Technology is supposed to make life easier in the workplace. But how can we use it to truly empower our people to reach new heights?
- Business as usual is now “unusual.” Working remotely has undoubtedly become a new norm. How are businesses employing technology to expand their footprint while maintaining their corporate culture?
- How companies will emphasize re-engagement, redefine key metrics, and align employee performance measures more closely to their organizations’ missions.
- How can employees and managers amplify the successes of innovations while providing the support and resources needed to scale those solutions across their businesses? What are winning firms/companies doing to continue this mindset beyond Covid-19?
- What are business leaders doing to find and move the right ideas forward, rather than pushing back?
- How companies have had to think differently about how they train, coach, and engage remote workers.
- The paradigm has forced employers to change from measuring productivity to measuring outcomes. Which is better for employees and the customer experience?
- The best coaches are able to empower their players – bringing out the best in them and helping them perform above their own expectations. How can business leaders do the same with their employees?
- Running your business isn’t a game, but sports analogies can provide strategies to help you win in the workplace. How can we better use these invaluable teaching points to create engagement and empowerment with important business goals?
- Vince Lombardi (and others) famously said, “Winning isn’t everything. It’s the only thing.” Is that true in the workplace? Can it be? Should it be? Can you find success without winning?
- Athletes have to be ready to play in extreme conditions – from the scorching heat to torrential downpours to ice or heavy snow. The key to succeeding under any condition is to plan for contingencies and develop multiple strategies to be deployed based on emerging conditions. How do these principles apply in business?